Feline Rescue thinks the best way for you to get a feel for the work of the organization and it’s many dedicated volunteers is by letting our adopters (and their cats!) tell their own success stories.
Today we hear from Chris and Jim, who adopted Alice (now Sweetie) this summer!
Sweetie [formerly Alice] has brought joy and much laughter to our home. We have not had a one-year-old cat for 20 years. According to our vet, she is in perfect health. In the last three months she has learned so much:
- She knows what stop and stay mean.
- She loves her toy mice and brings them into bed with us.
- She has learned to open the bi-fold closet doors (retrieving the three winter furry hats which she carries around the house).
- She has been visited by a Lab dog, Sweetie rules!
- She responds to visitors and loves to be played with by them.
[We] couldn’t be happier. Thank you all.
–Chris and Jim