Put your love for cats into action by volunteering with Feline Rescue!
Thank you for considering a volunteer role with Feline Rescue. There are many organizations to which you may volunteer your time and we are appreciative that you are considering a role with us. Feline Rescue is a volunteer-based organization and relies on volunteers to maintain and operate our Adoption Center, provide care for our Foster Program cats, educate the community, provide support for spay/neuter and Trap Neuter Return (TNR) efforts, and fill crucial fundraising, administrative, marketing, and other skills-based roles to successfully operate our organization.
We welcome your volunteer assistance with OPEN PAWS in any of the following volunteer roles.
To apply for other than Shelter, Foster, or Outreach Program roles, complete a Skills-Based Volunteer Application, attach it along with a resume and cover letter, and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put your best paw forward and apply to volunteer with us in one of the of the following roles! Click on the link for the PDF Job Description and apply as directed below.
Shelter Adoption Specialist
- For any of these Shelter Program roles complete a printed Shelter Caregiver application and submit to email@example.com
- For Shelter Program roles you may also complete an online Shelter Caregiver application.
- Our greatest needs for Shelter Caregivers are weekday and weekend shifts.
- For any role other than a caregiver, please note in which role you are interested. Please make sure your application is complete including your availability.
Cat Claw Clipper
- Please send an email with a resume and a summary of your grooming or other related background to firstname.lastname@example.org with Cat Claw Clipper as the Subject.