Put your love for cats into action by volunteering with Feline Rescue!
Thank you for considering a volunteer role with Feline Rescue. There are many organizations to which you may volunteer your time and we are appreciative that you are considering a role with us. Feline Rescue is a volunteer-based organization and relies on volunteers to maintain and operate our Adoption Center, provide care for our Foster Program cats, educate the community, provide support for spay/neuter and Trap Neuter Return (TNR) efforts, and fill crucial skills-based roles to successfully operate our organization.
We welcome your volunteer assistance with OPEN PAWS in any of the following volunteer categories.
We are seeking volunteers to assist with organizational operations in these areas (job descriptions are under development):
- data entry, database management, and data analysis
- development and fundraising
- event planning, staffing, and individual event coordination
- marketing coordination, copy writing, and category management
- office and admin tasks
- social media coordination, copy writing, and channel management
Put your best paw forward and apply to volunteer with us in one of the following volunteer roles!
Click on the link for the PDF job description and apply as directed below.
Help care for feline residents at our adoption center while they seek their forever homes. Cleaning, feeding, watering, and other misc. tasks are completed during a shift and when you are done, spend some quality time with our cats! Play or just sit and get your kitty fix!
Monday through Friday day shifts (10 am – 12 pm) are currently understaffed and in great need of new caregivers. Consider a gift of your time – it will make a world of difference for our cats.
Fill an integral role in our adoption center – greeting our visitors with a smile and providing the applicable information and direction to allow caregivers, shift leads, adoption specialists, and med staff to fulfill their tasks and facilitate a positive experience for everyone involved. If you have customer service experience and love cats and customers – this is the perfect role for you!
Shelter Adoption Specialist
Do you have prior shelter adoption experience? Do you love cats? If the answer is yes, we encourage you to apply for this role. Assist our adoption coordinator in finding forever homes for our shelter program cats. Prerequisites will include experience working in our adoption center prior to applying for the adoption specialist role and completing and passing adoption specialist training.
- For Shelter Program roles you may complete an online Shelter Caregiver application.
- For Shelter Program roles you may also complete a printed Shelter Caregiver application and submit to email@example.com
- Our greatest needs for Shelter Caregivers are weekday and weekend shifts.
- For any role other than a caregiver, please note in which role you are interested. Please make sure your application is complete including your availability.
Cat Claw Clipper
Are you a cat whisperer? Do you clip your cat’s claws with ease? Well, we have the volunteer role for you! Help at any of our Cat Claw Clipping Clinics as a claw clipper or helper. Clinics are currently held once per month in a variety of Chuck & Don’s store locations. See our job description below for more information.
- Please send an email with a resume and a summary of your grooming or other related background to firstname.lastname@example.org with Cat Claw Clipper as the Subject.